Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...July 22...

Time for 
Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

So here goes.  The search is on for some photos that will fit.  The prompts this week are:
  • Wrapped
  • Time Together
  • Tell Me a Story
  • Love or Couple
  • Duplicated



Wrapped:  The Hyacinth Bean vine is wrapped around the fence.




Time Together:  Two of our grandchildren hang out on the swing...spending time together.



Tell Me a Story: "Well you see, Pop...I made this fort with my Legos, and..."


Love or Couple:  Well, we love this couple, and the team they represent.



Duplicated:  Back to the deer again.  The babies seem to come in two and threes.  



Head over Ashley's and see more

 

Thanks for dropping by...
~~Linda~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love your couple shot, cuties. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/07/scavenger-hunt-sunday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Deer. The Tell Me a Story made me think of my time with my Papa as a little kid. Thank you for sharing the image and bring a great memory to mind.

    ReplyDelete