Monday, February 3, 2014

365~~ Catching Up...



I've decided this year to do a 
365.
A photo a day, for 365 days.

We'll see how well I do.

I've been posting them on my

I'm going to try to catch up here.

Here goes....


1-365
New Year's Day
Black Eyed Peas....
for luck!

2-365

Some people choose a single WORD each year,
instead of making New Year's resolutions.

My word this year is

Simplify.

I could use a lot more SIMPLE in my life.

Do you have a WORD?

3-365
.
Each month, Heather at Xericstyle blog, asks us to post a photo of a
Wide Shot
of our gardens.
It's a good way to document what's going on there.

4-365

A detail of the front door wreath.

5-365

Cardinal on the feeder.

6-365

January 6.  Epiphany.  Three King's Day.
This creche has been in the family for many years.
I'm not really sure how old it is.

***********
Thanks for dropping by...
~~Linda~~

No comments:

Post a Comment