Friday, June 22, 2012

Seaside....

It's been quite a while, since I posted something on this blog.
I've been busy blogging over at my 

Thought I'd participate this week.

The prompt for 
Photo Art Friday
is 'vintage'.



I've had this in a file for a while, and can't seem to find any notes to tell me what I used.
I do know this uses a Coffeeshop vintage frame.

I'll try to do better with notes, next time.

Here's the original, taken on a fun trip to the Mexican Riviera.




Check out some more photo art at


Photo Art Friday




Thanks for dropping by...
~~Linda~~




8 comments:

  1. Wonderfully vintage Linda! Glad you remembered it and pulled it out to share with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful. Love the vintage frame and the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this and how lovely to see your SOOC image. Great frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really did capture the vintage feel here. Excellent choices and effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely picture to edit, well done.

    ReplyDelete