Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Art Friday...Painterly Edition....

This week, for Photo Art Friday,
we have the 'Painterly' Edition.



I did this one a while back, but thought it would fit the theme this week.

I cropped it and cloned out some of the background.
Then I used two layers of Bonnie's 'Serve Life' texture...
one @ normal, 60%
& one @ multiply 60%.

Then, I masked the texture off the dove and some off the fence post.

Here's the original.





Thanks Bonnie, for the textures.

If you want to see more great Photo Art...
head over to Bonnie's Pixel Dust Photo Arts for


Photo Art Friday



Have a Great Weekend...
~~Linda~~

12 comments:

  1. You've made a beautiful piece with your editing. Love the mood created. There's something that captivates when any creature looks back over their shoulder at you. Thanks for sharing with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful editing! Very nice composition! Bravo! I'm now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo! I love the expression on the dove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! both are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous. I just love the edited version. It's so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this picture! I'm crazy about birds, so I definitely had to come and visit this one. Really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely and your editing is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a beautiful job! Cropping that dove out of the original image required a good eye...and the texture is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you showed the original photo in this one so that I can get an idea of how much editing it takes to create the final product. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete